The Mold-Masters MasterCARE Academy offers training courses where you can deepen your knowledge of hot runners, controllers and auxiliary equipment. Our goal is your goal: reliable injection molding with maximum productivity. The courses focus on content relevant to your operations. Our training courses help fill knowledge gaps and align the level of knowledge of your employees so that they all work consistently at the same high level of performance.
- With us, you will not only learn the basics of hot runner technology, but you will also learn everything you need to know about it.
- Familiarize yourself with the latest technology and its proper use
Get the Mold-Masters Certificate
- At the end of each training module you will receive a Mold-Masters certificate confirming your participation in the training event
The training topics include:
- Basics of hot runner systems, maintenance and advanced processing techniques
- Temperature controller training
- Training for the E-Multi auxiliary injection molding unit (2K injection molding)
- All courses can be adapted to specific customer requirements
Contact our training team for more information and to check the current availability of training dates:
Phone: +49 (0)7221-5099 30025
E-Mail: [email protected]