ADVANCED INLINE SIDE GATING
The Melt-CUBE design for applications requiring angled tips or specialized dual-gating capabilities. Simultaneous direct side gating solution of up to 16 cavities per Cube eliminates scrap from sub-runners and enhances part quality. Perfect for high cavitation molds producing deep draw Medical parts such as pipette tips, syringe barrels, needle shields and more.
High Capacity Design
- Available with up to 4x more gates per drop than competitive inline side gating solutions.
- Allows for more compact, efficient and economical mold designs.
- Up to 43% higher pitch density than some competitive circular systems.
Gate Located Angled Tips
- Not affected by thermal expansion.
- Maintains tip to gate concentricity regardless of liner pitch spacing.
- Excellent leakage protection.
- Accessible from the parting line.
Brazed Heater Technology
- Precise thermal profile.
- Excellent vestige control and low pressure drop.
- Precise cavity-to-cavity rheological balance.
- Superior reliability maximizes uptime.
- Eliminates spare heater costs.
- Industry leading 10 year warranty available.
Specialized Dual Gate System Available
- Enhances part tolerances.
- Reduces cycle times by up to 50%.
- Increased part weight capacity.
- Melt-CUBE Feature Sheet - ENG (PDF , 2 Mo )
- Industry Leading Balance Feature Sheet - ENG (PDF , 2 Mo )