Focus on Packaging, Consumer Goods, and Medical Technology Industries
Ferromatik Series is the new modular injection molding machine group available in servo or all-electric formats, allowing you to customize a machine to your needs. With machines in 10 different sizes, Ferromatik Series offers fast, quiet operations, short cycle times and exceptional energy savings.
The high-capacity linear bearings and structural integrity of the machine bed ensure precision guidance of the moving platen, even with heavy molds. The swiveling injection unit allows for easy screw replacement, and Ferromatik Series is flexible enough that it can be upgraded and retrofitted easily as your needs change.
|F 50||8 – 183||320||40 / 40||150||480 x 480||370 x 370|
|F 80||45 – 261||350||40 / 40||150||560 x 560||420 x 420|
|F 120||45 – 357||400||40 / 40||150||640 x 640||470 x 470|
|F 160||77 – 618||450||40 / 65||200||710 x 710||520 x 520|
|F 220||123 – 981||500||40 / 65||250||780 x 780||570 x 570|
|F 280||183 – 1,464||550||85 / 100||250||920 x 920||660 x 660|
|F 360||261 – 2,084||660||85 / 100||250||1,070 x 1,070||780 x 780|
|F 430||618 – 2,859||750||100 / 300||300||1,150 x 1,150||825 x 825|
|F 500||981 – 3,805||860||110 / 170||350||1,260 x 1,260||920 x 920|
|F 580||1,464 – 5,584||920||110 / 170||400||1,400 x 1,400||1,020 x 1,020|
|F 650||1,464 – 5,584||1,030||137 / 170||400||1,520 x 1,520||1,120 x 1,120|
- Ferromatik Series Spec Sheet (PDF , 1 MB )
Servo-driven 5-point toggle with electric or hydraulic driven ejector.
The Ferromatik Series will be available in ten clamping force sizes from 500 to 6,500 kN.
Precision Control Technology For All Applications
The MOSAIC Control is the high-performance control system that controls and communicates all machine functions and related parts producing processes. MOSAIC Control provides improved reliability, performance, and user- friendliness to keep your process in control.
- Individual forward and retract manual movement keys for each axis.
- Factory programmable buttons for added options.
- Logical grouping and separation of the machine function and manual operator keys.
- Swing-arm mount can be optimally positioned for each operator, allowing for an unobstructed view of the mold area.
Mosaic Control Features
- 15 Inch Diagonal Screen
- TFT Flat Panel
- Touch Screen (Analog, Resistive) Dual Intel Processors
- Swing Arm Mount
- IP65 Protection (against dirt and contaminants)
Mosaic Operator Screen Features
- Screen layouts are clear, concise and easy to understand.
- Direct Group Access Keys for quick machine setup.
- Pop-up keyboards for data and text entry.
- Drop down selection boxes for choosing items from a list. Lighted On/Off buttons.
- Choice of Language and Units of Measurement.
Mosaic Control Screen Displays
Intuitive Operation Touch Screens
- Group Access Keys on the left margin
- Special Function Keys on the right margin
- Message Bar at top of screen displays the active alarm text or the current menu if no alarm exists
- Status Bar at screen bottom provides a quick glance at the current status of critical machine parameters, including actual feedback from sensors, current cycle count and current logged-in user.
Setpoint Overview Screen
- Single screen for setting clamp, ejector, injection and extruder
- Follows the configurations that are defined on the Primary Set Up tabs
- Great for quick set-ups and adjustments
- Improves operator set-up efficiency
Injection Set-Up Screens
- Extruder functions
- Injection setpoints
- Pack & Hold setpoints
- Mold Gate options
- Semi-Auto Purge options
Clamp Set-Up Screen
- Mold Height
- Open and Close positions
- Air Eject
Configurable I/O Screen
- Ultimate flexibility for signal interfaces
- Eight 24 Volt DC Input or Output signals
- Signals are configured to Machine Cycle Status
- 41 Output Cycle States and 14 Input Permissions
- Configurable Pulse Timers for Inputs
Process Monitor Trend Graphics
- Monitors trends on-line using trend graphics
- Select from any on of the monitored variables (over 50 to select from)
Process Monitoring Screens
- Track your process for consistency
- High resolution times and position feedback
- Selectable Alarm Bands
- Choose up to 16 parameters from a list of over 50
Enhanced Process Graphics
- Ability to display one or two graphs
- Enables comparison to stored reference points
- Easy to use Cursor Control and Zoom Control
- Adjustable “Y” scaling
Graphical Injection Set-Up
- Up to 10 segments of Injection Velocity
- Transfer each segment on Position, Volume, Pressure or Time
- Up to 10 Pack/Hold Pressure/Time/Velocity steps
- Display either Hydraulic or Melt pressure
- Graphic display of Pressure and Velocity actual values
- Ferromatik Series Brochure (PDF , 3 MB )