Valve and open gate options specifically engineered for medical, personal care and small closure applications. Addresses challenges for molds with tight pitch and inside gating.
The Femto-Lite is an 11 mm wide hot runner nozzle ideal for small closures, flip-top caps, personal care and multi-material / multi-colour products. Engineered for applications requiring inside gating and tight pitch designs, its 19 mm pitch and a flange to tip heat profile make it suitable for a wide variety of thermoplastic resins.
Femto-Lite Valve Gate
The Femto-Lite has a no-compromise valve gate solution for molds with tight pitches or inside gating.
The smallest valve gate with the largest bore, ensuring reduced pressure drop:
- 12 mm gate access
- 6 mm flow channel
- Flange and pin (2.5 mm) designed for strength with removable valve gate seals.
- Standard lengths from 73 to 163 mm.
- A 3.5 mm runner diameter and 12 mm well bore make Femto-Lite suitable for close gate-to-gate spacing.
- Available in five gating options for both tip and sprue gates.
- Femto-Lite Feature Sheet - ENG (PDF , 1 MB )