Mold-Masters Fusion Series G2
DROP-IN, CONNECT AND INJECT
Completely pre-assembled and pre-wired FusionG2 hot runner system allows for quick and easy one step drop in installation and connection. Ensures your mold is back into production as quickly as possible. Focused on high quality and economical part production, FusionG2 hot runners are supported with global technical support and rapid spare part supply. Geared towards molding medium to large parts it is the ideal system for automotive, appliance and logistic applications.
Completely Pre-Assembled and Pre-Wired
- Fast, one-step installation requiring up to 70% less time to assemble and install.
- Protects and routes all lines. Acts as a stable mounting platform for plumbing.
- Reduces plate machining requirements.
- Precise thermal profile with multi-zone replaceable heater bands for enhanced process control.
Field Replaceable Manifold and Nozzle Heaters
- Simple and easy to maintain, minimizing downtime.
Taper Cut Valve Disk Design
- Improves resin flow and helps eliminate dead spots for rapid system color change capability.
Global Technical and Field Support Network
- Assistance to ensure faster and more precise mold integration. Optimization services minimize risk.
24hr Spare Parts Supply
- Committed to keeping you in production.
- Shot Range: <15 – 3,500+g
- Nozzle Length Range: 55 – 1,000 mm
- Actuation Options: Pneumatic or Hydraulic
- Actuation Control Options: SVG, Speed Control
- System Options: VP position monitoring, Flow Control
- Manifold Heater Options: Paste In Element, Flex Heater, Heater Plates
- Available as an assembly