Mold-Masters is proud to introduce the Summit-Series, our new line of premium hot runners.
The Summit-Series is Mold-Masters’ new, premium hot runner line. The stainless steel hot runner system runs with 4 times less thermal variation from setpoint, compared to the typical thermal variation seen in a nozzle with a heater band. With less than 5% temperature variation, this nozzle series is ideal for molding shear and temperature sensitive resins like PC, POM and PBT. The nozzle profile is especially effective for medical market molding where precision is tantamount. The series offers new valve gating methods using servo controlled actuators that makes the Summit-Series the top-of-the-line performance hot runner on the market.
- Stainless Steel hot runner creating a chemical resistant system
- Summit nozzles with +/-5% Thermal Variation perfect for PC and other thermal sensitive resins, especially effective for medical market molding
- Valve Pins with coated Front Ends for quality and durability
- EcoDisk to promote energy efficient performance
- Anti-leakage valve disk stem plus individual electric actuators
Summit-Series, climbing to new heights.