Uniloy UR Reciprocating
Uniloy Reciprocating Screw Series (UR), Efficiency, Innovation and Lower Cost per Container
Uniloy Milacron’s UR Series is an advanced reciprocating screw intermittent-extrusion blow molding technology. The Series is the preferred choice of molders globally for high volume production of lightweight monolayer and three layer containers, at the lowest possible cost per container.
Ideal for HDPE and PP containers with capabilities of processing other materials. Foil seal or standard closures. Handle and non-handleware. Multi-layer and Clean-Blow™ systems are ideal for extended shelf life packaging of dairy and other food products.
|Standard drive horsepower||75||100||150||200|
|Standard shot size (L/D 28:1)||680 grams||1200 grams||1900 grams||2600 grams|
|Throughput (lbs./hours/kgs./hours)||575 lbs/hour 261 kgs/hour||750 lbs/hour 340 kgs/hour||1100 lbs/hour 499 kgs/hour||1250 lbs/hour 567 kgs/hour|
- Clamp: “Rotac” energy efficient toggle design with full lock-up
- Fast but safe low force closing action
- Rigid construction with minimum of 4 tie bars
- Precise mold alignment Adjustable clamp “daylight”
- Central Manual Lube with Distribution Blocks and Zerk Plate
- Plated Front and Center Platens
- Low pressure/low speed mold set-up feature
- Swinging arm take out assembly with pivot head tip out and vertical adjustment