MOLD HIGHER QUALITY, ECONOMICAL CO-INJECTED PARTS FOR LESS.
The KORTEC CONNECT co-injection molding solution includes everything you need to easily and economically convert your existing single shot injection molding equipment over to produce co-injected parts. KORTEC co-injection technology is fully customizable to create a moisture, gas or light barrier for containers of all shapes and sizes for applications across any industry.
Converting existing IMM equipment reduces your capital investment requirements by up to 84%, compared to purchasing a new multi-shot injection machine, allowing you to produce more economical high quality parts.
INDUSTRY LEADING CO-INJECTION TECHNOLOGY
Proprietary nozzle designs allow two different resins to be combined into a single 3-layer melt stream delivering a range of advantages over traditional monolayer parts which include higher quality part production and longer shelf life than monolayer parts.
PRECISE PROCESS CONTROL
Enhance molded part properties by adjusting barrier layer placement and thickness and ensuring uniform distribution.
Take advantage of our extensive experience and successful track record. Each application is reviewed and optimized by our co-injection team.
GLOBAL SUPPORT NETWORK
Mold with complete confidence knowing we´re with you every step of the way.
- KORTEC CONNECT Feature Sheet - ENG (PDF , 2 MB )
- KORTEC Co-Injection Brochure - ENG (PDF , 7 MB )
- KORTEC Aftermarket Services Overview FS - ENG (PDF , 901 KB )
- KORTEC Refurbishment FS - ENG (PDF , 2 MB )
- KORTEC Preventative Maintenance FS - ENG (PDF , 1 MB )
- KORTEC Lab Validation Services FS - ENG (PDF , 1 MB )
- KORTEC Academy FS - ENG (PDF , 2 MB )
- Mold-Masters Technology Overview - ENG (PDF , 2 MB )
KORTEC CONNECT includes:
- KORTEC Co-Injection Hot Half
- E-Multi Co-Injection Auxiliary Injection Unit
- E-Multi Controller
- Testing Validation
- Start-up Support
KORTEC is compatible with a range of co-injection materials including standard PP/EVOH, PET/Nylon as well as compostable biopolymers PLA/PVOH.