INDIVIDUAL VALVE PIN ACTUATION WITH ABSOLUTE CONTROL AND PRECISION
Gain full, unprecedented control over valve gate flow sequence of up to 36 cavities. Allows for individual valve pin adjustments of position, speed, protrusion, timing and sequence with precision and immediate reaction times not available with pneumatic systems. Critical processing capabilities when molding complex parts or family molds.
Individual Drive Motors
Allows for individual control of each valve pin to optimize mold balance.
On-The-Fly fully adjustable pin variables capable of actuating with immediate reaction times. Allows for shut-off of individual cavities.
Multi-Step Closing Profiles
Provides complete actuation control not available with pneumatic systems. Improves gate quality by minimizing stress in the gate area.
Consumes a fraction of the energy used by traditional hydraulic actuators as stepper motors only consume energy when they move.
All Electric Operation
Suitable for clean room applications.
- Suggested Resins: PP, PE, ABS, PC, TPE
- Cavities (Max): 36
- Accuracy (Position/Timing): 0.01mm / 0.01sec
- Control Interface: 7″ LCD Colour Touch Screen
- Compatible Systems: Summit-Series, Master-Series
- Compatible Nozzle Range: Femto, Pico, Centi
- Shot Range: <1 – 50g
- Available with Hot Half systems only