CLIMBING TO NEW PERFORMANCE HEIGHTS
The industry’s latest advancement in hot runner technology delivering peak performance and ultimate precision. Ideal for molding with today’s challenging abrasive, corrosive, shear and temperature sensitive resins like PC, POM & PBT. Summit-Series is critical for demanding Medical, Personal Care and Technical molding applications.
- Superior thermal profile (5% max variation*) More info.
- Ideal for molding shear and temperature sensitive resins.
- Exceptional process control and repeatability.
- Produces high quality parts and minimizes scrap.
- Serviceable from the parting line.
Full Stainless-Steel Construction
- Greatest resistance to corrosive and abrasive resins.
- Helps prevent contamination defects from premature wear.
- Extends service life.
iFLOW Manifold Technology
- Best in-class melt management More info.
- Industry leading mold fill balance.
- Rapid color change performance.
- Extensive flexibility for design optimization.
- Patented melt flow geometry, flow path options and runner shapes.
- Reduced stack height.
Brazed Heater Technology
- Full heater contact optimizes heat transfer More info.
- Superior system thermal balance.
- Exceptional reliability minimizes downtime.
- Eliminate spare heater costs.
EcoDisk Ceramic Pads
- Standard in all Summit-Series systems.
- Provides greater thermal stability.
- Reduces energy consumption by up to 29% (vs. steel pads).
Industry’s Best Warranty
- Available 10 year coverage.
*Based on internal lab test results.