Mold-Masters TempMaster M-Ax Controller
PRECISION CONTROL FOR SERVO DRIVEN AUTOMATED MOLD FUNCTIONS
Molding environments are increasingly being digitized. Servos for mold functions offer superior precision, control and repeatability over traditional methods. TempMaster M-Ax offers the greatest process control accuracy and easiest adjustments of automated linear and rotary mold functions.
Precise Servo Control
- Control up to 8 servo axis.
- Each M-Ax servo can be easily switched between liner or rotary axis movements.
- Integrate up to 256 temperature control zones.
Single, Large Touch Screen HMI
- Simple and intuitive to use.
- Centralized control of servo and temperature control.
- Maximum flexibility.
- Programmable user defined I/O.
- Integrate additional molding functions.
All Electric Operation
- Viable for clean room applications.
- Reduces energy consumption by up to 60%.
Servo Functions Include:
- Valve gates
- Core pulls
- Coining plates
- Index plates
- Stripper plates
- Ejector plates
- Rotary tables
- Spin stack
- E-Drive Synchro Plate
- E-Multi Auxiliary Injection