EXTRUSION DIE REFERENCE CHART FOR STRUCTURAL, HOSE, PIPE & CONSUMER PRODUCTS
This reference chart is intended to give an overview of various types of extrusion dies available from Genca and their typical application, along with certain key features. Please note that for each of these dies Genca has many different versions. Therefore , specific application should be discussed with Genca Sales Engineers in selecting the optimal design. Also, Please note that this short brochure does not cover the many crossheads and other products available. (See Pages for Medical and Wire & Cable Products.)
- Genca Extrusion dies are available in heat-treated tool steels, heat-treated stainless steel, 4140 nitrided, inconel and tool steels with electroless nickel plate finish. Chrome plating is an available option.
- All dies are supplied complete with heaters, thermocouples and user’s Manual.
- Assembly/Disassembly tools are available for all dies.
- Larger/heavier dies are available mounted on a hydraulic lift table.
- Dies larger than 6″ to 20″ Diameter are manufactured as special order.