Mold-Masters Accu-Line FM
EASY, ECONOMICAL SINGLE CAVITY VALVE GATING
Engineered to deliver exceptional part quality with today’s challenging abrasive, corrosive, shear and temperature sensitive resins such as PC, PC-ABS and PMMA. Critical for demanding Automotive Lenses, Medical, Personal Care and Technical molding applications.
In-Line Flush Mount Design
- Buried in plates for added protection.
- Even force distribution.
- Valve gated for larger process window.
Full Stainless Steel Construction
- Greatest resistance to corrosive and abrasive resins.
- Helps prevent contamination defects from premature wear.
- Extends service life.
Brazed Heater Technology
- Excellent thermal profile (10% max variance*) for tight process control.
- Compatible with shear and temperature sensitive resins.
- Superior reliability minimizes downtime.
- Eliminates spare heater costs.
In-Press Service Capabilities
- Quickly and easily maintained.
*Based on internal test results.
- Accu-Line FM Feature Sheet - ENG ( , )
- Mold-Masters Global Contacts (Sales) (PDF , 2 MB )