Mold-Masters Fusion Series G2
DROP-IN, CONNECT AND INJECT
A completely pre-assembled and pre-wired system which allows for quick and easy one step drop in installation and connection. Ensures your mold is back into production as quickly as possible. Focused on high quality economical production of medium to large parts it is the ideal system for automotive, appliance, logistic and many other similar applications.
- Fast, one-step installation.
- Requires up to 70% less time to assemble and install.
- Delivered pre-wired, pre-plumbed and tested.
Integrated Wire Armour
- Protects and routes all lines.
- Acts as a stable mounting platform for plumbing.
- Reduces plate machining requirements.
Fusion Series G2 Nozzles
- Precise thermal profile. More Info.
- Multiple heater zones for enhanced thermal control of extended nozzle lengths.
- Field replaceable heaters minimize downtime.
- Threaded nozzle base available for enhanced leak protection.
Global Support Network
- Technical and Field support.
- Optimization services minimize risk.
- Faster and more precise mold integration.
- Rapid spare parts supply.
- Shot Range: <15 – 5,000+g
- Nozzle Length Range: 55 – 1,000 mm
- Actuation Options: Electric, Hydraulic or Pneumatic
- Actuation Control Options: SeVG+ (Servo electric Valve Gate), SVG (Sequential Valve Gate – HY/PN), Valve Pin Opening Speed Control (HY only)
- System Options: Protective Nozzle Sleeves, Waterless PN Actuator, HY Actuator with VP Adjustment and Quick Release Mechanism, VP position monitoring and more…
- Manifold Heater Options: Paste-In Element, Flex Heater, Heater Plates
- Available as an assembly only.