THE MILACRON ADVANTAGE
As technical staffing continues to transition, the need to train new personnel in all facets of the process becomes even more essential. Milacron courses address the most common needs of maintenance personnel, and the topics are applicable across our different product lines.
– Milacron provides comprehensive technical training programs that support all our plastic injection molding and extrusion machines and processes.
– Practical courses, include both classroom and hands-on training.
– Training classes are held at our Batavia, OH headquarters or can be offered at your location.
MAINTENANCE AND OPERATION
Instructor-Led Maintenance & Operation Training
Standard preventive maintenance and operation seminars are designed to teach machine maintenance and operation. Techniques for efficient troubleshooting and repairing problems are focused on your specific machine model.
• Level 1 and Level 2 Hydraulics
• C-Series (Cincinnati)
• L-Series (LPIM)
• Maxima MG/MGs
• Maxima Ms/MPs (Servo Hydraulics)
• Q-Series /MTs (Servo Hydraulics)
Instructor-Led Processing Classes
Provides training that helps leverage the ebbs and flows of today’s labor market, while increasing productivity and profits. Offers solutions to tooling, setup, processing and troubleshooting needs.
• Mosaic Processing I, Control Utilization & Cycle Development
• Mosaic Processing II, Process Optimization & Troubleshooting
• Roboshot Processing I, Control Utilization & Cycle Development
• Roboshot Processing II, Process Optimization & Troubleshooting
Our classes are recommended for maintenance and repair staff for electronics, electrical, hydraulics and for staff involved in machine set up and operation.
Custom on‐site classes are also available upon request.
For more information on any of the training described above, please email
More than Machines
Milacron is the global leader in plastic processing solutions. We partner with our customers throughout the lifecycle of their equipment, helping them achieve their business goals. From sustainability consultation to training and advanced Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) platforms, we focus on helping you leverage our industry-leading technology and talent to optimize your processes and maximize your production.
More than machines, Milacron is a partner that delivers possibilities.
Complete Plastic Process Line Solutions
Plastic Processing Consultation
Contact our plastic processing experts to help you design sustainable solutions that optimize production and increase your bottom line.
Parts & Service
Milacron brings you the industry’s most extensive line-up of services and tools to help you get the most from your plastics processing machinery.
Your Partner In Plastic Processing
Milacron transforms plastics into possibilities.Contact us today to learn more about our complete plastic processing solutions.