Mold-Masters Melt-CUBE EVO
THE NEXT EVOLUTION IN ADVANCED INLINE SIDE GATING TECHNOLOGY
A newly evolved design that minimizes downtime and enhances processing capabilities. Simultaneous horizontal direct side gating solution of up to 8 cavities per Cube eliminates scrap from sub-runners and enhances part quality. Perfect for high cavitation molds producing deep draw medical parts such as pipette tips, syringe barrels, needle shields and more.
- Servicing turnaround up to 85% faster.
- Save up to 5 hours on a 64 cavity system.
- Simple and straightforward maintenance procedures.
Gate Located Tips
- Alignment is not affected by thermal expansion.
- Maintains tip to gate concentricity regardless of liner pitch spacing.
- Superior leakage protection even with high MFI materials.
- Quickly and easily replaced from the parting line.
Brazed Heater Technology
- Precise thermal profile of the manifold and gate to gate.
- Excellent vestige control and low pressure drop.
- Enhanced cavity-to-cavity rheological balance and shot-to-shot consistency.
- Superior reliability maximizes uptime.
High Capacity Design
- Available with up to 2x more gates than competitive inline side gating solutions.
- Up to 43% higher pitch density than some competitive circular systems.
- Allows for more compact, efficient and economical mold designs.
- Compatible Resins: ABS, PC, POM, PP, PE, HDPE, LLDPE, COC and More.
- Cavities per Drop: 2-8
- Tip Angle Range (from Horizontal): 0° only
- Pitch Range: 20 – 50mm
- Tip to Tip Distance: 70mm
- Max Part Weight: 10g (application dependant)
NOTE: For angled tips or specialized dual gating capabilities please refer to Melt-CUBE.