Driving Efficiency & Repeatability
Like the Maxima Servo, Maxima G Servo offers reliability, precision, versatility, user-friendliness and energy-savings, but at higher tonnages. Starting at 1100 and going all the way up to 6600 tons, the all-electric machine provides up to 60% energy savings over similar machines, with a reduction in molding costs, heat load on the factory floor and maintenance costs. This high-value injection molding machine combines the advantage of a precise and accurate toggle mechanism with advanced user friendly-controls.
Engineered for excellence, Maxima G Servo features high-temperature stability, a twin cylinder injection unit, standard barrel swivel and precise linear guideways. Its servo motor design provides improved repeatability and reduced energy consumption, and low operating noise.
The servo system only delivers flow as it is needed, preventing unnecessary generation of heat and significantly reduces oil cooling requirements. The life of seals and hydraulic components are increased, oil life is enhanced, and radiated heat load on the factory is reduced.
|Maxima G Servo
|1100||44,620||74.8||94.5||19.7||78.7 x 63.2||61 x 47.2|
|1300||55,500||86.6||110.2||23.6||86.6 x 70.1||65.7 x 52.4|
|1500||55,500||86.6||110.2||23.6||86.6 x 70.1||65 x 51.6|
|1800||78,925||104.3||129.9||26.5||94.5 x 77.5||72.2 x 55.3|
|2000||78,925||104.3||129.9||26.5||94.5 x 77.5||72.2 x 55.3|
|2300||101,675||118.1||145.7||27.6||102.4 x 86.6||79.3 x 63.6|
|2600||101,675||118.1||145.7||27.6||102.4 x 86.6||79.3 x 63.6|
|3000||101,720||116.1||145.7||29.5||115.0 x 96.5||84.0 x 66.9|
|3300||101,720||116.1||145.7||29.5||115.0 x 96.5||84.0 x 66.9|
|4000||118,000||133.8||165.4||31.5||122 x 106.3||90.5 x 74.8|
|4400||118,000||133.8||165.4||31.5||122 x 106.3||90.5 x 74.8|
|Maxima G Servo
|1100||20,240||1,900||2,400||500||2,000 x 1,605||1,550 x 1,200|
|1300||25,175||2,200||2,800||600||2,200 x 1,780||1,670 x 1,330|
|1500||25,175||2,200||2,800||600||2,200 x 1,780||1,650 x 1,310|
|1800||35,800||2,650||3,300||650||2,400 x 1,970||1,835 x 1,405|
|2000||35,800||2,650||3,300||650||2,400 x 1,970||1,835 x 1,405|
|2300||46,120||3,000||3,700||700||2,600 x 2,200||2,015 x 1,615|
|2600||46,120||3,000||3,700||700||2,600 x 2,200||2,015 x 1,615|
|3000||46,140||2,950||3,700||750||2,920 x 2,450||2,135 x 1,700|
|3300||46,140||2,950||3,700||750||2,920 x 2,450||2,135 x 1,700|
|4000||53,525||3,400||4,200||800||3,100 x 2,700||2,300 x 1,900|
|4400||53,525||3,400||4,200||800||3,100 x 2,700||2,300 x 1,900|
- Maxima G 1100 (4880/6610) Spec Sheet (PDF , 202 KB )
- Maxima G 1100 (10100/16000) Spec Sheet (PDF , 201 KB )
- Maxima G 1300 (6610/10100) Spec Sheet (PDF , 199 KB )
- Maxima G 1300 (16000/23000) Spec Sheet (PDF , 205 KB )
- Maxima G 1500 (6610/10100) Spec Sheet (PDF , 205 KB )
- Maxima G 1500 (16000/23000) Spec Sheet (PDF , 209 KB )
- Maxima G 1800 (6610/10100) Spec Sheet (PDF , 201 KB )
- Maxima G 1800 (16000/23000) Spec Sheet (PDF , 200 KB )
- Maxima G 2000 (6610/10100) Spec Sheet (PDF , 198 KB )
- Maxima G 2000 (16000/23000) Spec Sheet (PDF , 198 KB )
- Maxima G 2300 (16000/23000/34000) Spec Sheet (PDF , 219 KB )
- Maxima G 2600 (16000/23000/34000) Spec Sheet (PDF , 218 KB )
- Maxima G 3000 (16000/23000/34000) Spec Sheet (PDF , 218 KB )
- Maxima G 3300 (16000/23000/34000) Spec Sheet (PDF , 218 KB )
- Maxima G 4000 (16000/23000/34000) Spec Sheet (PDF , 221 KB )
- Maxima G 4400 (16000/23000/34000) Spec Sheet (PDF , 224 KB )
Checked In Clamp Tonnage
- Single zero leak clamp cylinder design allows clamp tonnage to be checked in. The overall efficiency of the machine is significantly improved since zero energy is used to maintain clamp tonnage during machine operation.
Consistency and Reliability
- The closed-loop control considerably improves the cycle consistency and repeatability compared to a conventional hydraulic injection molding machine.
Precision Control Technology For All Applications
The MOSAIC Control is the high- performance control system that controls and communicates all machine functions and related parts producing processes. MOSAIC Control provides improved reliability, performance, and user- friendliness to keep your process in control.
- Individual forward and retract manual movement keys for each axis.
- Factory programmable buttons for added options.
- Logical grouping and separation of the machine function and manual operator keys.
- Swing-arm mount can be optimally positioned for each operator, allowing for an unobstructed view of the mold area.
Mosaic Control Features
- 15 Inch Diagonal Screen
- TFT Flat Panel
- Touch Screen (Analog, Resistive) Dual Intel Processors
- Swing Arm Mount
- IP65 Protection (against dirt and contaminants)
Mosaic Operator Screen Features
- Screen layouts are clear, concise and easy to understand.
- Direct Group Access Keys for quick machine setup.
- Pop-up keyboards for data and text entry.
- Drop down selection boxes for choosing items from a list. Lighted On/Off buttons.
- Choice of Language and Units of Measurement.
Mosaic Control Screen Displays
Intuitive Operation Touch Screens
- Group Access Keys on the left margin
- Special Function Keys on the right margin
- Message Bar at top of screen displays the active alarm text or the current menu if no alarm exists
- Status Bar at screen bottom provides a quick glance at the current status of critical machine parameters, including actual feedback from sensors, current cycle count and current logged-in user.
Setpoint Overview Screen
- Single screen for setting clamp, ejector, injection and extruder
- Follows the configurations that are defined on the Primary Set Up tabs
- Great for quick set-ups and adjustments
- Improves operator set-up efficiency
Injection Set-Up Screens
- Extruder functions
- Injection setpoints
- Pack & Hold setpoints
- Mold Gate options
- Semi-Auto Purge options
Clamp Set-Up Screen
- Mold Height
- Open and Close positions
- Air Eject
Configurable I/O Screen
- Ultimate flexibility for signal interfaces
- Eight 24 Volt DC Input or Output signals
- Signals are configured to Machine Cycle Status
- 41 Output Cycle States and 14 Input Permissions
- Configurable Pulse Timers for Inputs
Process Monitor Trend Graphics
- Monitors trends on-line using trend graphics
- Select from any on of the monitored variables (over 50 to select from)
Process Monitoring Screens
- Track your process for consistency
- High resolution times and position feedback
- Selectable Alarm Bands
- Choose up to 16 parameters from a list of over 50
Enhanced Process Graphics
- Ability to display one or two graphs
- Enables comparison to stored reference points
- Easy to use Cursor Control and Zoom Control
- Adjustable “Y” scaling
Graphical Injection Set-Up
- Up to 10 segments of Injection Velocity
- Transfer each segment on Position, Volume, Pressure or Time
- Up to 10 Pack/Hold Pressure/Time/Velocity steps
- Display either Hydraulic or Melt pressure
- Graphic display of Pressure and Velocity actual values
Interactive Technical Manual
Give your maintenance staff the ability to keep equipment operating at peak performance and your personnel more efficient ways to troubleshoot.
- Troubleshooting videos & flowcharts to speed problem solving
- Interactive schematic
- Traces hydraulic oil flow, pressure & return for each machine state
- Combines hydraulic circuit with conventional bar chart
- Animates circuit to show valve position
- Cross references component, part location & part number
- Displays hydraulic component data sheets
Access all critical information about your plant equipment faster and easier from a laptop, tablet or online.
- Instructor videos giving insights on component operations
- Hydraulic component part number identification to simplify parts ordering
- Training aid for maintenance personnel
- Electronic copy of machine manual & customer documentation
- Overview video covers installation, preventative maintenance & control operation
- Maxima G Servo Brochure (PDF , 1 MB )