DME TruCool™ Conformal Cooling Inserts
Reduce cycle time, increase throughput and improve quality.
TruCool™ conformal cooling utilizes the cutting edge, Direct Metal Laser Melting (DMLM) 3D printing process to produce highly complex cavities, cores, and components with conformal cooling channels.
Key Customer Benefits
- Cycle time reductions up to 60 percent
- Unlimited design flexibility
- Improved quality
- Complete thermal control of mold surface
- Optimized cooling eliminates hot spots
- Improved dimensional stability
- Minimizes thermal drift which causes warpage, sink and distortion
- Process control over cooling cycle
- Increase production capacity
- Decrease cavitation
Build the Unmachinable
Conformal cooling achieves shapes, paths, and channel geometries impossible to obtain with conventional tooling. Our proprietary 3D formulation technology, for metal powder processing, enables the delivery of 3D printed metal without porosity that is superior to other standard off-the-shelf formulas used by the competition.
You’re In Control . . .
By controlling both the hot and NOW THE COLD HALVES you have full process parameter control. Your design solution places cooling (or heating) channels at the optimal distance from the part surface, allowing the mold to maintain a targeted, consistent temperature for complete thermal control.
- TruCool Brochure (PDF , 1 MB )