Mold-Masters TempMaster SVG
SEQUENTIAL VALVE GATE CONTROL
Enhanced control of valve gate sequence for pneumatic or hydraulic systems. Adjust pin timing, sequence and position to improve mold balance and reduce or eliminate blemishes and weld lines typical with uncontrolled resin flow. Critical control when molding complex or large parts.
Precise Filling Control
Operates from 1-48 valves simultaneously with up to 4 steps per cycle greatly improving control and part quality.
Large 7″ Intuitive Touch Screen HMI
Configurable Easy View status page and real time graphs makes process monitoring and changes quick and simple.
Controller links the screw barrel position or timing; as well as gate timing, sequence, flow rate and temperature to ensure critical process control is maintained. Monitor valve status graph in real time.
Easily connect to Fusion Series G2 or any other hydraulic or pneumatic valve gated system.
Digital and analog triggers for multi-shot applications.
Durable Industrial Design
Compact solid metal enclosure and heavy duty connectors for years of reliable operation.
- 4.8m (15′) cable set, Quick Start Guide
- Single or dual solenoid valves
- Hydraulic or Pneumatic valve bank and power pack
- Pneumatic valve bank and power pack
- Up to 12 additional digital and analog triggers
- Integrate TempMaster M2 hot runner temperature control featuring APS Technology.
- NEW SVG Powerpack combines M2 Temp control, SVG, Hydraulic power pack and solenoid valve bank all in one package.
- High end electric power or economy air power/energy saver available.