Mold-Masters TempMaster WFM
WATER FLOW MONITORING SYSTEM
Enhanced process control designed to improve molded part quality, cycle times and repeatability. Critical control ideal for high tolerance applications across any industry. Available as a standalone solution or as an integrated option with our TempMaster M2 control platform.
Electronic Flow Sensors
Accurately monitor volume/flow, Temperature, Delta T, Reynolds # and Pressure values. Sensors do not contain moving parts so they can easily tolerate contaminated water and harsh molding environments for much greater reliability.
Stainless Steel Construction
Prevents rust and other contamination, improving system reliability and minimizing maintenance.
Pauses the molding process when cooling issues are identified so they can be corrected.
Daisy chain units to increase number of zones at any time.
Ability to customize our water monitoring system to suit any customer needs.
Easily Assembled & Installed
Add functionality at anytime without hassle.
Stand Alone or TempMaster Integration
Values displayed on any laptop or directly on your TempMaster M2+ hot runner temperature control touch screen HMI for centralized process management.
- Monitor: Volume/Flow Rate, Temperature, Delta T, Reynolds # and Pressure values.
- Flow Capacity Range: 1-100 L/min (0.26-26 G/min)
- Manifold Material: Aluminum or Stainless Steel
- No. of Ports: 4, 8, 12
- Operating Temp. Range: 0-130°C
- Display Resolution: 0.1 L/m (0.01 g/m)
- Versions: Available as a standalone solution or directly integrated with the TempMaster M2/M2+ controller platform.