Mold-Masters MasterCARE® Academy offers a range of educational classes designed to increase your understanding of hot runners, controllers and auxiliary equipment. Mold with confidence and maximize productivity. Classes are tailored to focus on content relevant to your operation. Training your workforce helps to close knowledge gaps between employees of varying skill and experience so they all operate at a higher performance level, with greater consistency.
- Learn the latest hot runner engineering guidelines and fundamentals.
- Become familiarized with the latest technology and how to use it properly.
Mold with Confidence
- Familiarize your operators with recommended operating procedures to prolong mold life.
- Learn how to properly optimize your system.
- Mold the highest part quality possible.
- Learn to effectively troubleshoot your system to minimize down time.
- Ensure all attendees operate to the same high performance level.
- Achieve more consistent performance and results amongst your shifts and various departments.
Become Mold-Masters Certified
- At the end of each training module receive a Mold-Masters certification confirming your participation in the training event.
Course Topics Include:
- HR System Fundamentals, Maintenance and Advanced Processing Techniques.
- Controllers Training.
- E-Multi Auxiliary Injection Unit 2K Training.
- Courses can be customized to meet customer requirements.
For all inquiries and to check availability, please contact the Mold-Masters office for your region.